Monday, August 2, 2010

The ZGXP (Part 10 - Comics and Documents)

The past week was relatively calm for me at ZeeGee Games. Another of the Reader apps I've been working on went live. This one's Looking for Group, a webcomic loosely based on World of Warcraft. The final comic I had been working on should be released in the App Store sometime this week.

Other than that, the workload has been mostly writing and tidying up production documentation. I also wrote up a couple drafts of our new design procedures. Even better, I've started consulting on the design for our kid-friendly Flash virtual world My Tiny Planets. I hadn't been working on that project directly before so I've had a bit of catching up to do, but I'm eager to help expand and improve that game. I'll also be trying to wrap up the rest of the issues for Priest and start closing down that project.

Not a whole lot to report for now. I'll have another design related post (or perhaps a review, I haven't decided) up on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment